Our nearby Brainerd conference venues and facilities have a wide variety of amenities to help make your event the best it can be. Unlike other locations, we offer the services of our experienced planners, who can arrange all types of activities from fishing to pontoon cruises. Whether you’re here for a company retreat or an extremely important meeting, our conference staff is here to make it perfect.
Planned Group Activities
Our conference planners can arrange:
- Golf tournaments
- Private banquet or outdoor barbecues
- Bonfires with sing-alongs
- Pontoon cruises
- Team building exercises
- Tours of our gardens and grounds
- Wine or beer tasting
- Cooking classes
- And more!
Off-site activities are also available, including:
- Fishing launch on Lake Mille Lacs
- High-ropes courses
- Casino trips
- Boat tours
- Biking in the Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area
- Shuttles to many of our other local area sites
Your Conference Planner keeps a listing of pianists, speakers, DJ services, musical groups, magicians, comedians, jugglers, ventriloquists, guitarists, and other entertainers. 15% handling fee.