FISHING PACKAGE 2020
Opening – Oct 15, 2020 (2-night minimum)
Bay Lake has attracted anglers to its waters since Ruttger’s opened in 1898. For good reason. Its waters are teeming with bass, pan fish, northern pike and walleye. Bay Lake has been described as “one of the smallest big lakes in the state.” That’s because its many bays and channels offer good structure for fish and plenty of spots to tuck away and enjoy the peace of time on the water.
FISHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- A fishing boat with 8 horse-power motor for Bay Lake use each day
- Breakfast daily in Ruby’s Dining Room
- Dinner nightly at Ruby’s Dining Room, the Bear Pine Bar & Grill, or Zig’s (does not include alcohol).
- Reduced golf rates on the Alec’s 9 and Jack’s 18.
- Use of tennis and pickle ball courts, beaches, pools, whirlpool, sauna, shuffleboard, non-motorized fishing boats, canoes, kayaks, and more.
- Discounts at Ruttger’s stores.
- FREE admission into Ruttger’s Summer Concert Series events during your stay.
- * FREE Activities include: Kids’ Kamp, pontoon and coffee cruises, family portraits, water tubing, yoga classes, guided nature hikes, kayak/canoe tours, Bingo, karaoke, bonfire with s’mores, a welcome wine and cheese party with the Ruttger’s, and sandcastle contest.
- Activities available at a small cost. Tie-dye class, craft beer tours, zip lining, horseback riding and guided mountain bike adventures, or rental of motorized boats or golf equipment.
* Available activities vary based on season.
Guide service is available for an additional cost. Fishing Package rates vary by season.
GUIDED FISHING TRIPS
Need help finding the fish? Fishing Guide Lynn Harker knows all the spots. Lynn will put you on the fish. Whatever your preferred species, he knows where the lunkers lurk.
After 34 years of teaching, Lynn retired and began his journey as a fishing guide which he has been doing professionally for over 20 years. Lynn has guided on many of the wonderful lakes that northern Minnesota is known for such as, Bay Lake, Mille Lacs, Gull Lake, Whitefish Lake, Pelican Lake, the Cuyuna Country Recreation Area mine pit lakes, and many of the smaller lakes in between.
Each guided fishing trip includes boat, fuel, bait, tackle, PFDs, fish cleaning, education, safety, and fun! Ruttger’s will provide hot and cold beverages for an additional fee.
What to Bring?
You need only bring your valid Minnesota Fishing License (available at the front desk), sunglasses, sunscreen, rain gear, clothing suitable for the weather, and your camera!
Call or Text Lynn218-851-5507
$325 For 1, 2, or 3 People. Pick up at 7:30 a.m. for morning fishing or 1 p.m. for afternoon fishing.
Guided Full-Day Fishing
$520 for 1, 2, or 3 people. 8 hours of fishing with a break for lunch
$425 for 1, 2, or 3 people 3/4 day (6 hours) trip
Bring the whole family
Additional people (more than 3 people) Per Person $40 In order to guarantee your reservation, deposits will be required on advance bookings. Ruttger’s Bay Lake Lodge is one of the most family friendly and relaxing fishing resorts in Minnesota. If you are looking to fish, call us today!
Please contact your planner to arrange a guided fishing trip for your group.