OMG! We need a family vacation before school starts special
August 12 -14
$99 per adult, per night. Kids Stay Free!
Full Ruttger’s Resort Plan vacation (see below)
Rate is for lodging only in a traditional room. One child free per adult.
School is just around the corner, but there’s still time for a good, old-fashioned family vacation to Ruttger’s. Swimming, boating, fishing, golfing, games, activities galore, great food, relaxation, and bonfires and s’mores await.
RUTTGER’S RESORT PLAN VACATION INCLUDES:
- Breakfast daily in Ruby’s Dining Room.
- Dinner daily in Ruby’s Dining Room, The Bear Pine Bar & Grill, or Zig’s (does not include alcoholic beverages).
- Unlimited golf on Alec’s 9 – Minnesota’s original resort golf course, cart not included.
- Reduced rates on Jack’s 18 – Ruttger’s 18-hole championship course, cart not included.
- Kids’ Kamp – outdoor-focused interactive summer camp for children 4 and up
- Use of tennis and pickle ball courts, beaches, pools, whirlpool, sauna, shuffleboard, non-motorized marina equipment and more.
- FREE admission into Ruttger’s Summer Concert Series events during your stay.
- Discounts at Ruttger’s shops.
- Activities*, including: Pontoon cruises, pontoon coffee and pontoon choose-your-brew cruises, family portraits (your camera, our staff), water tubing, yoga and Zumba classes, bingo, karaoke, guided nature hikes, kayak/canoe tours, bonfires with s’mores, a welcome wine and cheese party with the Ruttgers, tie-dye class (t-shirt purchase required) and sandcastle contest.
* Available activities vary based on season. The Ruttger’s Resort Plan does not include special activities such as wine tasting with Michael, craft beer tours, zip lining, horseback riding, professional family portraits and guided mountain bike adventures, or rental of motorized boats or golf equipment.