Beer and Bacon Bonanza!
Starting at $149 per adult, per night
Kids stay and eat FREE, one child with each paying adult
An entire weekend dedicated to beer, bacon and dad!
The festivities include:
- Beer tastings featuring local craft breweries ($15 surcharge)
- Live pig races
- Concert by Steele River Band, and many other beer and bacon activities
CALL RESERVATIONS AT 218-678-2885
Your vacation includes:
- Breakfast daily in Ruby’s Dining Room.
- Dinner daily in Ruby’s Dining Room, The Bear Pine Bar & Grill, or Zig’s (does not include alcoholic beverages).
- Unlimited golf on Alec’s Nine – Minnesota’s original resort golf course.
- Reduced rates on Jack’s 18 – Ruttger’s 18-hole championship course.
- Kids’ Kamp – outdoor-focused interactive summer camp for children 4 and up
- Use of tennis and pickle ball courts, beaches, pools, whirlpool, sauna, shuffleboard, non-motorized marina equipment and more.
- FREE admission into Ruttger’s Summer Concert Series events during your stay.
- Discounts at Ruttger’s shops.
- Activities*, including: Pontoon cruises, pontoon coffee and pontoon choose-your-brew cruises, family portraits (your camera, our staff), water tubing, yoga and Zumba classes, bingo, karaoke, guided nature hikes, kayak/canoe tours, bonfires with s’mores, a welcome wine and cheese party with the Ruttgers, tie-dye class (t-shirt purchase required) and sandcastle contest.