Ruttger’s Thursday Game Day and Open League
NEW IN 2019!
This is a casual 9-hole game day that is open to both men and women. It doesn’t tie you down to any commitments of time, team formats or required attendance. Play once, three times or all 11 times. Play anytime during the day—morning, afternoon or evening! It’s a chance to meet new people, or play with your friends. Fees are only collected on the days you play!
For more information, call the clubhouse at 218-678-4646.
- Thursdays—June 6 through August 29 (no play on July 4 and July 11)
- 9-holes—alternating front and back nine each week
- Play all 18-holes if you want, but only the first 9-holes will count for the game
- Thursday Game fee is just $5.00 for field games (longest putt, closest to pin, least number of putts, most fairways hit, etc)
- (optional) Open League fee is just $5.00 for the net scoring game (low net, net stableford points, quota points, etc—USGA Handicap required)
- Includes automatic entry into the season long points race
- All prizes will be paid out in the form of golf shop merchandise credit
- Weekday public/resort green fees apply for non-members
- Locals Discount Cards are available for just $20
- You must play with at least one other person
- Make your own tee time and sign-up for the game(s) when you check-in for your round
- There may even be a food/drink special in Zig’s too!
All are Welcome!—locals, golf members, passers-by, cabin owners, resort guests, resort staff, vacationers, pros, amateurs, kings and queens!