35th Annual Oktoberfest Arts & Crafts Show Application
See rules and regulations at the bottom of this page
Please complete the Registration Form below. When you hit “Send”, your application will be submitted to the Oktoberfest Arts & Crafts committee for consideration. For more information, contact Kay Gaudette or Miranda Caddy at 218-678-4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know
RUTTGER’S BAY LAKE LODGE
Saturday, October 17, 2020 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- This application must be completed and returned, we will not hold booth space without a completed application and registration fee. Returning vendors may request the same booth location as in 2019, provided your application is received on or before May 1, 2020. We will not hold booth space after May 1; your registration fee must be paid and the 2020 application must be on file to participate.
- This is a juried show; applications must include pictures of your items. Commercially manufactured or imported items are not allowed. Artists and artisans must be in the booth unless other arrangements are made with show coordinators.
- Applications will be accepted until the show is filled. Refunds for cancellations will be given until October 1, 2020.
- The show is held in the convention center in first and second-floor conference rooms, as well as outdoors. We DO NOT supply tents for outdoor booths.
- Inside booth spaces vary by size and shape depending on location. Because of demand, there is a limit of one space per indoor exhibitor. Most inside booths are approximately 9’ x 8’. Please inquire about size if your set up needs certain requirements.
- Outdoor spaces are single (10’ X 10’) or double (10’ X 20’) Please indicate on the application form below if you prefer a double booth. Trailers, vans or other vehicles are not allowed as exhibit space. WE DO NOT SUPPLY TABLES AND CHAIRS TO OUTDOOR VENDORS.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $155 for an inside booth and $145 for an outside booth. A double booth is $270, outside only. The Registration Fee includes one table and two chairs (inside vendors only). Please indicate your needs on the application. There will be an additional charge for any items not ordered in advance.
- For more information, contact Kay Gaudette or Miranda Caddy at 218-678-4673 or email email@example.com