Ruttger’s Resort Plan
This is the ultimate Ruttger’s experience with something for everyone. Enjoy all that Ruttger’s has to offer, including our legendary meals at Ruby’s Dining Room, activities for the whole family, golf, boating and much, much more. INCLUDES:
- Breakfast daily in Ruby’s Dining Room.
- Dinner daily in Ruby’s Dining Room, The Bear Pine Bar & Grill, or Zig’s (does not include alcoholic beverages).
- Unlimited golf on Alec’s 9 – Minnesota’s original resort golf course, cart not included.
- Reduced rates on Jack’s 18 – Ruttger’s 18-hole championship course, cart not included.
- Kids’ Kamp – outdoor-focused interactive summer camp for children 4 and up
- Use of tennis and pickle ball courts, beaches, pools, whirlpool, sauna, shuffleboard, some non-motorized marina equipment and more.
- FREE admission into Ruttger’s Summer Concert Series events during your stay.
- Discounts at Ruttger’s shops.
- Activities*, including: Pontoon cruises, pontoon coffee and pontoon choose-your-brew cruises, family portraits (your camera, our staff), water tubing, yoga and Zumba classes, bingo, karaoke, guided nature hikes, kayak/canoe tours, bonfires with s’mores, a welcome wine and cheese party with the Ruttgers, tie-dye class (t-shirt purchase required) and sandcastle contest.
* Available activities vary based on season. The Ruttger’s Resort Plan does not include special activities such as wine tasting, craft beer tours, zip lining, horseback riding, professional family portraits and guided mountain bike adventures, or rental of motorized boats or golf equipment.